A raised high-pressure floor and continuous-curve tubes make the STAR Slice Paddle Cataraft stable, responsive and aggressive for punching through holes and rocketing over waves. Paddle it with one or two people for a whitewater experience like no other.
Visit online store
- The self-bailing PVC floor is raised 6″, so only the side tubes touch the water. This creates a fast, stable and highly maneuverable whitewater machine.
- A high-pressure 3″ drop-stitch deck attaches to the self-bailing floor to create a solid, stable and stiff platform for one or two paddlers.
- Self-draining zippered compartments in the bow and stern keep gear and supplies organized and out of the way.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Five separate air chambers ensure you’ll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Includes two handles and ten 1.5″ stainless steel D-rings for strapping down gear, running grab lines, or rigging a small rowing frame.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves in the side tubes and thwarts and Leafield D7 valve in the floor ensure trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.