We have several 10.5 foot RMR Storms in stock. All new in the box. Lime, Blue, Razzberry, Red, Orange
Call 304-575-5252 for availability.
The Storm provides all the freedom you could want in a 10.5-foot package. It’s easy and you can handle the Storm by yourself. You can stow it in any trunk or strap it inflated on your Subaru. Use any put-in, conventional or not. From dropping ledges and running Class V whitewater, to reaching those remote fishing spots, the Storm handles beautifully. A smaller raft makes for a bigger ride and the 18″ tubes bring you close to the water. Comfortable to R2, R3, or R4. Heck, you could R1 if you wanted to.
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Electric Raspberry, Evergreen, Lime, Orange, Red, Sandstoned, Waterfall, White, and Yellow
- 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), a simple lace-free design
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- Patch kit and valve wrench included
- 6-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Tube diameter: 18″
No. of Chambers/Valves: 5
Tubes: 2, Thwarts: 2, Floor: 1
D-Rings: 8 Outside, 2 Inside
Material weight in oz./square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor
Click the ‘Specs’ tab above for more info!