CLICK HERE TO VISIT ONLINE STORE
More than six feet wide with high-floating 19″ tubes, the 12-foot STAR Outlaw 120 Raft is a compact powerhouse. Run it with a crew of two or more paddlers for a thrilling whitewater ride, or add an NRS rowing frame for fishing and overnighters.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 19″ tubes and 6’3″ width make the 12′ Outlaw 120 sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Slightly diminished tube design opens up more room in the end compartments and lets you add a third thwart for a paddling crew up to 6.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4″ thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2″ D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Two handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes and thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.